Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Respecting pisiskowak (the dangers of Pokemon teachings) #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom February 20, 2017
- #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom February 17, 2017
- āstamik pī-nitohtamok ācathohkīwina ōti mistahi-sākahikanihk February 17, 2017
- Blue Quills Conference on Indigenous Thought, May 2017 February 16, 2017
- Dr Freda Ahenakew Branch: Saskatoon Public Library Naming Ceremony February 15, 2017