Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cree Classes in Edmonton (October 2017) October 16, 2017
- What is SRO, and how can it help me learn Cree? October 16, 2017
- Ermineskin offering free Cree classes: Ponoka News October 16, 2017
- Cree Classes at Alexander First Nation October 14, 2017
- First Nations Circle of Knowledge and Practices Conference: Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas October 13, 2017