Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Twelve Great Ways to Help Yourself Learn Cree: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) – Clone January 20, 2018
- Our Teachers: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) January 6, 2018
- miyo-ocêhtowi-kîsikanisik: Happy Kissing Day! Happy 2018! (th- and y-dialect with audio) January 1, 2018
- 2018: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 27, 2017
- Solomon’s Christmas Cards 2017 (y- and th-dialects with audio) December 25, 2017