A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold (n-dialect) July 3, 2018
- 2018: paskowipîsim / ᐸᐢᑯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / July June 30, 2018
- Medicine Dog makes the CBC News June 30, 2018
- Rhonda Head sings O Canada with the Toronto Symphony (n-dialect) June 28, 2018
- Frog Lake Memories: CBC 1994 June 25, 2018