A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Father’s Day Wiener Roast: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird June 20, 2017
- Health Canada: Canada’s Food Guide in Plains Cree and in Woods Cree, 2009 June 11, 2017
- 2017: pâskâwihowipîsim / ᐹᐢᑳᐏᐦᐅᐏᐲᓯᒼ / June May 31, 2017
- Canada 150: Let’s celebrate survival – Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) May 31, 2017
- Cousin Simon: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom May 17, 2017