A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cree language facts for editors of English and French: The Cree Language Family August 15, 2017
- akihtâsona – Numbers Poster August 3, 2017
- 2017: ohpahowipîsim / ᐅᐦᐸᐦᐅᐏᐲᓯᒼ / August July 31, 2017
- Poundmaker Museum Opening: With thanks to David MacKinnon and Roxanne Tootoosis July 18, 2017
- #CreeSimonSays: When is the best time to learn Cree? July 8, 2017