Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018
- 2018: nôcihitowipîsim / ᓅᒋᐦᐃᑐᐏᐲᓯᒼ / September August 31, 2018
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018