Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- 2018: sâkipakâwipîsim / ᓵᑭᐸᑳᐏᐲᓯᒼ / May April 25, 2018
- Darren Okemaysim visits Parliament with Robert Falcon Ouellette April 19, 2018
- FNU 2018 Powwow – Darren Okemaysim April 19, 2018
- 2018: ayîkipîsim / ᐊᔩᑭᐲᓯᒼ / April March 31, 2018
- Love Pours – Billy Joe Laboucan (Northern y-dialect) March 25, 2018