Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cree Classes in Edmonton (October 2017) October 16, 2017
- What is SRO, and how can it help me learn Cree? October 16, 2017
- Ermineskin offering free Cree classes: Ponoka News October 16, 2017
- Cree Classes at Alexander First Nation October 14, 2017
- First Nations Circle of Knowledge and Practices Conference: Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas October 13, 2017