How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations Colleget. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- 2016: pawâcakinisîsipîsim / ᐸᐚᒐᑭᓂᓰᓯᐲᓯᒼ / December November 30, 2016
- Online Weekly Cree Study Group with Dorothy Thunder November 29, 2016
- tipiskâwi-pîsim kîthânaw / We are moon: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, with audio) November 29, 2016
- tâniwâ / Where? Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, with audio) November 5, 2016
- 2016: ihkopîwipîsim / ᐃᐦᑯᐲᐏᐲᓯᒼ / November October 31, 2016