How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations Colleget. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Father’s Day Wiener Roast: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird June 20, 2017
- Health Canada: Canada’s Food Guide in Plains Cree and in Woods Cree, 2009 June 11, 2017
- 2017: pâskâwihowipîsim / ᐹᐢᑳᐏᐦᐅᐏᐲᓯᒼ / June May 31, 2017
- Canada 150: Let’s celebrate survival – Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) May 31, 2017
- Cousin Simon: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom May 17, 2017