How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations Colleget. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Solar Eclipse, 21 August 2017 August 20, 2017
- How do you say hamburger in Cree? August 20, 2017
- Rescued from the West Coast Trail – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) August 19, 2017
- Reclaiming the legacy of Mistahi Maskwa August 19, 2017
- Seeking Clemency for Poundmaker – via Eagle Feather News August 18, 2017