How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations Colleget. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017
- Horse Pace: Billy Joe Laboucan April 18, 2017
- “Lest I Forget” Solomon Ratt (audio, th-dialect) April 17, 2017
- pisiskiwak: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom April 11, 2017
- Cree Classes in Calgary April 4, 2017