Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- pê-nêhiyawêk: Come Speak Cree in Regina with Darren Okemaysim September 22, 2016
- Kisiskatchewan Water Alliance Network: Water is Life September 18, 2016
- MOOSE CREE IN CONTEXT: FIRST NATION OVERCOMES FUNDING CHALLENGES, RETHINKS LANGUAGE REVITALIZATION September 17, 2016
- mâmaskâc! Solomon Ratt’s Beginning Cree is out at last! September 11, 2016
- Wolf and the Moon Dog – adapted and translated by Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) August 17, 2016