Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- All My Relations (Solomon Ratt, y-dialect, video) December 14, 2018
- Santa Visits Saddle Lake 2018 (video) December 13, 2018
- Edmonton Journal: StatCan report finds more people are learning Indigenous languages December 11, 2018
- 2018: pawâcakinisîsipîsim / ᐸᐚᒐᑭᓂᓰᓯᐲᓯᒼ / December November 30, 2018
- Janice Bone: Water, dreams and Treaties: Agnes Ross’ Mémékwésiwak stories and Treaty No. 5 November 29, 2018