Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- All About Colours in Cree July 18, 2016
- nêhiyaw pimâtisiwin comes to Hawai’i – NAISA 2016 July 15, 2016
- Google Mapping for Oral History July 14, 2016
- A Call to Action to the Government of Canada by participants in #ANVILS16 July 13, 2016
- Visiting CILLDI July 9, 2016