Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- kîkwây kiwihtamâkonaw âcathohkîwina? What do our stories tell us? Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) February 21, 2019
- Chief Anus: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) February 17, 2019
- Good news for Valentine’s Day! Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) February 13, 2019
- miyo-sâkihitowin-kîsikanisik 2019! Talking Hearts February 13, 2019
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold Video January 31, 2019