Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- #CreeSimonSays: Lil Kohkom salutes the King of Rock n Roll August 16, 2017
- Cree language facts for editors of English and French: The Cree Language Family August 15, 2017
- akihtâsona – Numbers Poster August 3, 2017
- 2017: ohpahowipîsim / ᐅᐦᐸᐦᐅᐏᐲᓯᒼ / August July 31, 2017
- Poundmaker Museum Opening: With thanks to David MacKinnon and Roxanne Tootoosis July 18, 2017