Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Wolf and the Moon Dog – adapted and translated by Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) August 17, 2016
- Stand By Me – Performed by Tristin Greyeyes and Saskatchewan Express August 6, 2016
- The Nêhiyawak Cree Language Experience 2016 August 5, 2016
- 2016: ohpahowipîsim / ᐅᐦᐸᐦᐅᐏᐲᓯᒼ / August August 1, 2016
- Dance along with Powwow Sweat July 27, 2016