Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Ânskohk Aboriginal Literature Festival 2017: Saskatoon October 19, 2017
- A Syllabic Text from Remy Wes October 19, 2017
- Man-made Rainbows: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) October 18, 2017
- Cree Classes for Kids at Maskwacîs (October 2017) October 17, 2017
- Syllabics and SRO: Two sides of the same coin October 17, 2017