Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Darren Okemaysim visits Parliament with Robert Falcon Ouellette April 19, 2018
- FNU 2018 Powwow – Darren Okemaysim April 19, 2018
- 2018: ayîkipîsim / ᐊᔩᑭᐲᓯᒼ / April March 31, 2018
- Love Pours – Billy Joe Laboucan (Northern y-dialect) March 25, 2018
- Cree Language Gathering: Fisher River, Manitoba March 20, 2018