Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Looking ahead to 2017: Solomon Ratt’s New Calendar October 15, 2016
- Solomon Ratt: About Cree Names (th-dialect) October 7, 2016
- Sylvia McAdam (Saysewahum): A Lesson from the Elders on Pity (y-dialect) October 7, 2016
- Solomon Ratt: Reel Injuns (Satire, sort of) (y-dialect) October 6, 2016
- Mary Cardinal Collins and Les Skinner at READ IN Edmonton October 4, 2016