Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hello/Goodbye #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom March 23, 2017
- Cree Online Study Group Continues March 15, 2017
- 2017: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2017
- Respecting pisiskowak (the dangers of Pokemon teachings) #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom February 20, 2017
- #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom February 17, 2017