Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- In Memorium: Stan Cuthand May 25, 2016
- Label your Kitchen! May 24, 2016
- Solomon Ratt: mâci-nêhiyawêwin – Ordering information! May 13, 2016
- United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous People May 9, 2016
- Niska Napoleon: Reclaiming Cree Identity May 7, 2016