Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- What I did on Mid-term Break – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) August 23, 2017
- Solar Eclipse, 21 August 2017 August 20, 2017
- How do you say hamburger in Cree? August 20, 2017
- Rescued from the West Coast Trail – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) August 19, 2017
- Reclaiming the legacy of Mistahi Maskwa August 19, 2017