Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Darren Okemaysim visits Parliament with Robert Falcon Ouellette April 19, 2018
- FNU 2018 Powwow – Darren Okemaysim April 19, 2018
- 2018: ayîkipîsim / ᐊᔩᑭᐲᓯᒼ / April March 31, 2018
- Love Pours – Billy Joe Laboucan (Northern y-dialect) March 25, 2018
- Cree Language Gathering: Fisher River, Manitoba March 20, 2018