Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017
- Horse Pace: Billy Joe Laboucan April 18, 2017
- “Lest I Forget” Solomon Ratt (audio, th-dialect) April 17, 2017
- pisiskiwak: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom April 11, 2017
- Cree Classes in Calgary April 4, 2017