Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Respecting pisiskowak (the dangers of Pokemon teachings) #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom February 20, 2017
- #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom February 17, 2017
- āstamik pī-nitohtamok ācathohkīwina ōti mistahi-sākahikanihk February 17, 2017
- Blue Quills Conference on Indigenous Thought, May 2017 February 16, 2017
- Dr Freda Ahenakew Branch: Saskatoon Public Library Naming Ceremony February 15, 2017