tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Language Keepers Conference 2018 November 2, 2018
- 2018: ihkopîwipîsim / ᐃᐦᑯᐲᐏᐲᓯᒼ / November October 31, 2018
- Solomon Ratt: Perpetual Calendar based on Lunar Cycles (y- and th-dialects) October 7, 2018
- Moose Cree Talking Dictionary October 6, 2018
- 2018: pimihâwipîsim / ᐱᒥᐦᐋᐏᐲᓯᒼ / October September 30, 2018