tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018
- 2018: nôcihitowipîsim / ᓅᒋᐦᐃᑐᐏᐲᓯᒼ / September August 31, 2018
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018