tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Ânskohk Aboriginal Literature Festival 2017: Saskatoon October 19, 2017
- A Syllabic Text from Remy Wes October 19, 2017
- Man-made Rainbows: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) October 18, 2017
- Cree Classes for Kids at Maskwacîs (October 2017) October 17, 2017
- Syllabics and SRO: Two sides of the same coin October 17, 2017