The city of Edmonton is using Plains Cree words to name two bridges on the southeast LRT extension in honour of the aboriginal community. Click here to read more.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- What I did on Mid-term Break – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) August 23, 2017
- Solar Eclipse, 21 August 2017 August 20, 2017
- How do you say hamburger in Cree? August 20, 2017
- Rescued from the West Coast Trail – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) August 19, 2017
- Reclaiming the legacy of Mistahi Maskwa August 19, 2017