Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Good news for Valentine’s Day! Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) February 13, 2019
- miyo-sâkihitowin-kîsikanisik 2019! Talking Hearts February 13, 2019
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold Video January 31, 2019
- Speaking Cree to Power January 30, 2019
- sihkimâwasowin: Encouragement (Solomon Ratt, y-dialect) January 29, 2019