Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Darren Okemaysim visits Parliament with Robert Falcon Ouellette April 19, 2018
- FNU 2018 Powwow – Darren Okemaysim April 19, 2018
- 2018: ayîkipîsim / ᐊᔩᑭᐲᓯᒼ / April March 31, 2018
- Love Pours – Billy Joe Laboucan (Northern y-dialect) March 25, 2018
- Cree Language Gathering: Fisher River, Manitoba March 20, 2018