A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Twelve Great Ways to Help Yourself Learn Cree: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) – Clone January 20, 2018
- Our Teachers: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) January 6, 2018
- miyo-ocêhtowi-kîsikanisik: Happy Kissing Day! Happy 2018! (th- and y-dialect with audio) January 1, 2018
- 2018: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 27, 2017
- Solomon’s Christmas Cards 2017 (y- and th-dialects with audio) December 25, 2017