A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- All My Relations (Solomon Ratt, y-dialect, video) December 14, 2018
- Santa Visits Saddle Lake 2018 (video) December 13, 2018
- Edmonton Journal: StatCan report finds more people are learning Indigenous languages December 11, 2018
- 2018: pawâcakinisîsipîsim / ᐸᐚᒐᑭᓂᓰᓯᐲᓯᒼ / December November 30, 2018
- Janice Bone: Water, dreams and Treaties: Agnes Ross’ Mémékwésiwak stories and Treaty No. 5 November 29, 2018