A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017
- Horse Pace: Billy Joe Laboucan April 18, 2017
- “Lest I Forget” Solomon Ratt (audio, th-dialect) April 17, 2017
- pisiskiwak: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom April 11, 2017
- Cree Classes in Calgary April 4, 2017