A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold (n-dialect) July 3, 2018
- 2018: paskowipîsim / ᐸᐢᑯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / July June 30, 2018
- Medicine Dog makes the CBC News June 30, 2018
- Rhonda Head sings O Canada with the Toronto Symphony (n-dialect) June 28, 2018
- Frog Lake Memories: CBC 1994 June 25, 2018