A collection of Christmas songs translated into Cree – mostly by Dolores Sand – who also kindly permitted the use of her audio recordings. Hope this helps out some of her fellow “Creechers” as they prepare for Christmas concert season!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- From “A Framework for Indigenous Language Legislation” November 10, 2017
- Typing Syllabics on your Computer: Installing what you need via LanguageGeek November 10, 2017
- A Sweet Day for Literacy in Cree: Rosanna Deerchild, Calling Down the Sky November 9, 2017
- 2017 Language Keepers Conference – SICC November 8, 2017
- Harold Johnson in North Battleford: 10 November 2017 November 7, 2017