It’s taken a while to get computers and software to cooperate, but I’ve finally managed to download this great video about the March 2017 language camp. Narration, transcription, translation and video wizardry *all* by Solomon Ratt. wahwâ nâpêw! Hope he’s got time to do more soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Louis Says: Cree Language Episodes Online at APTN June 22, 2018
- Four Sacred Smudges & Protocol June 22, 2018
- âsônamakêwin: Passing on Teachings (Wayne Jackson, y-dialect) June 21, 2018
- Indigenous People’s Day 2018 – Solomon Ratt June 20, 2018
- The Tipi that Mosôm Built – MESC June 20, 2018