It’s taken a while to get computers and software to cooperate, but I’ve finally managed to download this great video about the March 2017 language camp. Narration, transcription, translation and video wizardry *all* by Solomon Ratt. wahwâ nâpêw! Hope he’s got time to do more soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- From “A Framework for Indigenous Language Legislation” November 10, 2017
- Typing Syllabics on your Computer: Installing what you need via LanguageGeek November 10, 2017
- A Sweet Day for Literacy in Cree: Rosanna Deerchild, Calling Down the Sky November 9, 2017
- 2017 Language Keepers Conference – SICC November 8, 2017
- Harold Johnson in North Battleford: 10 November 2017 November 7, 2017