It’s taken a while to get computers and software to cooperate, but I’ve finally managed to download this great video about the March 2017 language camp. Narration, transcription, translation and video wizardry *all* by Solomon Ratt. wahwâ nâpêw! Hope he’s got time to do more soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- All My Relations (Solomon Ratt, y-dialect, video) December 14, 2018
- Santa Visits Saddle Lake 2018 (video) December 13, 2018
- Edmonton Journal: StatCan report finds more people are learning Indigenous languages December 11, 2018
- 2018: pawâcakinisîsipîsim / ᐸᐚᒐᑭᓂᓰᓯᐲᓯᒼ / December November 30, 2018
- Janice Bone: Water, dreams and Treaties: Agnes Ross’ Mémékwésiwak stories and Treaty No. 5 November 29, 2018