It’s taken a while to get computers and software to cooperate, but I’ve finally managed to download this great video about the March 2017 language camp. Narration, transcription, translation and video wizardry *all* by Solomon Ratt. wahwâ nâpêw! Hope he’s got time to do more soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neal McLeod and Kegedonce launch Neechie Hustle September 19, 2017
- Wayne Jackson: tipiskâw mêkwac (y-dialect, audio) September 18, 2017
- Tomson Highway at the Winnipeg Art Gallery September 16, 2017
- “Feds Rushing to help save endangered Indigenous languages” September 15, 2017
- Charlie Venne: Cree Verbs with Caitlyn (th-dialect, video) September 13, 2017