Friday, October 5th at the Winnipeg Art Gallery, hosted by the Indigenous Roots of Expressive Arts Therapy Conference.
The Art Gallery will be open prior to the event so that attendees can view the new exhibit INSURGENCE/RESURGENCE which brings together 29 emerging-to-established Indigenous artists who are pushing boundaries with their work. In addition, there will be a live painting by Nereo II (which will be auctioned) and the opportunity to purchase amazing artwork by local Indigenous artists.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Twelve Great Ways to Help Yourself Learn Cree: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) – Clone January 20, 2018
- Our Teachers: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) January 6, 2018
- miyo-ocêhtowi-kîsikanisik: Happy Kissing Day! Happy 2018! (th- and y-dialect with audio) January 1, 2018
- 2018: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 27, 2017
- Solomon’s Christmas Cards 2017 (y- and th-dialects with audio) December 25, 2017