Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Darren Okemaysim visits Parliament with Robert Falcon Ouellette April 19, 2018
- FNU 2018 Powwow – Darren Okemaysim April 19, 2018
- 2018: ayîkipîsim / ᐊᔩᑭᐲᓯᒼ / April March 31, 2018
- Love Pours – Billy Joe Laboucan (Northern y-dialect) March 25, 2018
- Cree Language Gathering: Fisher River, Manitoba March 20, 2018