Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Louis Says: Cree Language Episodes Online at APTN June 22, 2018
- Four Sacred Smudges & Protocol June 22, 2018
- âsônamakêwin: Passing on Teachings (Wayne Jackson, y-dialect) June 21, 2018
- Indigenous People’s Day 2018 – Solomon Ratt June 20, 2018
- The Tipi that Mosôm Built – MESC June 20, 2018