Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018
- 2018: nôcihitowipîsim / ᓅᒋᐦᐃᑐᐏᐲᓯᒼ / September August 31, 2018
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018