Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cree Classes in Edmonton (October 2017) October 16, 2017
- What is SRO, and how can it help me learn Cree? October 16, 2017
- Ermineskin offering free Cree classes: Ponoka News October 16, 2017
- Cree Classes at Alexander First Nation October 14, 2017
- First Nations Circle of Knowledge and Practices Conference: Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas October 13, 2017