Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- kîkwây kiwihtamâkonaw âcathohkîwina? What do our stories tell us? Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) February 21, 2019
- Chief Anus: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) February 17, 2019
- Good news for Valentine’s Day! Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) February 13, 2019
- miyo-sâkihitowin-kîsikanisik 2019! Talking Hearts February 13, 2019
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold Video January 31, 2019