Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Solomon Ratt: Perpetual Calendar based on Lunar Cycles (y- and th-dialects) October 7, 2018
- Moose Cree Talking Dictionary October 6, 2018
- 2018: pimihâwipîsim / ᐱᒥᐦᐋᐏᐲᓯᒼ / October September 30, 2018
- kahkiyaw awâsisak sâkihâwak: All Children are Loved September 28, 2018
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018