Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- All My Relations (Solomon Ratt, y-dialect, video) December 14, 2018
- Santa Visits Saddle Lake 2018 (video) December 13, 2018
- Edmonton Journal: StatCan report finds more people are learning Indigenous languages December 11, 2018
- 2018: pawâcakinisîsipîsim / ᐸᐚᒐᑭᓂᓰᓯᐲᓯᒼ / December November 30, 2018
- Janice Bone: Water, dreams and Treaties: Agnes Ross’ Mémékwésiwak stories and Treaty No. 5 November 29, 2018