If you’re in the area, be sure not to miss this year’s Christmas Dinner and Show at Calling Lake. If you learn only one Cree word before you go, make sure it’s mâmaskâc! (Congratulations, Lance and crew: I’m sure you’ll knock their socks off!) Contact Lance for more information at 780-891-8204, or check the FaceBook Calling Lake Community Event Page.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018
- Regina Planning Commission Announces Okimâsis Park August 2, 2018
- Flying Up Moon: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) August 2, 2018