Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- nîhithaw âcimowina / Woods Cree Stories: Introduction (th-dialect, audio) January 18, 2017
- Solomon Ratt: Wisahkêcahk and the Moose (y-dialect, video) January 13, 2017
- wîsahkîcâhk and the wîhtikow (th-dialect, video) January 11, 2017
- Hinterland Who’s Who – in Cree! January 7, 2017
- 2017: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 31, 2016