Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Ânskohk Aboriginal Literature Festival 2017: Saskatoon October 19, 2017
- A Syllabic Text from Remy Wes October 19, 2017
- Man-made Rainbows: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) October 18, 2017
- Cree Classes for Kids at Maskwacîs (October 2017) October 17, 2017
- Syllabics and SRO: Two sides of the same coin October 17, 2017