Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Dawn Marie Marchand: Things to Pass On, 2012 April 21, 2019
- pimâtisiwin osâmi-apisâsin / Life is too short: Darren Okemaysim (y-dialect, audio) April 20, 2019
- Birch Syrup Video: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 19, 2019
- Lip Syncing with Shaking Spear: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 18, 2019
- SRO and Alphabet Soup: Building Cree Language Literacy through Standard Spelling April 17, 2019