Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Bridging Communities: ê-âsokanîstamowâyahkik ihtâwina May 26, 2018
- Mansil Fiddler’s First Nation YouTube Song Challenge May 24, 2018
- Native Language Programs: What they Need May 23, 2018
- Making things smaller: About Diminutives May 23, 2018
- Use your voice – Poster (y-dialect) May 20, 2018