Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019
- SICC Language Keepers Conference 2019 November 12, 2019
- A Cree Reminiscence from WWI: Rev. Canon Edward Ahenakew November 8, 2019
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans 2019 November 8, 2019
- Prayer for Protectors: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) November 7, 2019