Congratulations to Pat Ningewance, Trevor Greyeyes and Maeengan Linklater on the completion of yet another really useful little book for Ojibwe. Now, who’s going to take on the Cree edition?! To order, visit Pat’s website (http://www.patningewance.ca, and print out the order form. The book isn’t listed yet, so write in the title and include your cheque for $20 (price includes shipping).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Honour Song (y-dialect) May 29, 2020
- Language Teacher Training Opportunity May 25, 2020
- Simple Man: Art Napoleon (Northern y-dialect) May 21, 2020
- In the Beginning (Bible Story): Dolores Sand (y-dialect) May 15, 2020
- Caring: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) May 14, 2020