A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects – Final Version September 13, 2019
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects September 5, 2019
- Live, Love, Laugh! August 26, 2019
- Kokum Rap: Maria Campbell, Rita Bouvier, Maxine Roy, Louise Halfe with Zoey Roy August 21, 2019
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019