A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- “kitâskwêw, pihtakwatâw!*” It’s Hockey Day in Cree! March 24, 2019
- My language is respected: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect), Respect: Arok Wolvengrey (y-dialect) March 23, 2019
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley): y-dialect March 22, 2019
- Another NHL Connection: Congratulations Brady Keeper! March 22, 2019
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019