A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neon Cree in Winnipeg: Joi T. Arcand March 15, 2018
- Public Art in Saskatoon: sîpiy mîna kîsik March 15, 2018
- Billy Joe Laboucan: Cooperation Bush-style March 7, 2018
- A rant in favour of Standard Spelling Systems – but not for the purpose you think (Arok Wolvengrey) March 4, 2018
- 2018: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2018