A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Frog Lake Memories: CBC 1994 June 25, 2018
- Louis Says: Cree Language Episodes Online at APTN June 22, 2018
- Four Sacred Smudges & Protocol June 22, 2018
- âsônamakêwin: Passing on Teachings (Wayne Jackson, y-dialect) June 21, 2018
- Indigenous People’s Day 2018 – Solomon Ratt June 20, 2018