A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hello/Goodbye #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom March 23, 2017
- Cree Online Study Group Continues March 15, 2017
- 2017: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2017
- Respecting pisiskowak (the dangers of Pokemon teachings) #CreeSimonSays #LilMoshom February 20, 2017
- #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom February 17, 2017