A beautiful review of Naomi McIlwraith’s new book of poetry, in English and Cree, along with a picture/video by Edmonton Journal writer Paula Simons featuring Naomi reading. Wouldn’t it be nice if etymology were always so gentle and poetic.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019
- kâhkâkiw: The Common Raven (th-dialect) July 19, 2019
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019