Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- When we had Sled Dogs (th-dialect, audio) June 13, 2019
- Worried Buffalo: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) June 12, 2019
- Congratulations Graduates, 2019 June 11, 2019
- From the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Invasion (y-dialect, audio June 11, 2019
- A Simple Lullaby: Belinda Vandenbroeck (n- and y-dialects, audio) June 6, 2019