Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cousin Simon: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom May 17, 2017
- Canada, O Canada, 150 Years – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect with audio) May 16, 2017
- iskwêwak / ᐃᐢᑵᐘᐠ / Women – Solomon Ratt May 8, 2017
- 2017: sâkipakâwipîsim / ᓵᑭᐸᑳᐏᐲᓯᒼ / May April 30, 2017
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017