Ken Paupanekis brought Cree to the language roundtable discussion today at the Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers 2013 Conference at the Delta Winnipeg. It’s good to share support and strategies from others who understand the strength that comes from knowing more than one language — but especially in knowing one’s heritage language.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Winter Solstice in the Cree Tradition: Wilfred Buck via CBC December 4, 2019
- miyo-manitowi-kîsikanisi oskaskêwiki miyopayiwin: W.T. Goodspirit & The Legacies (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- âtayôhkâtitotân: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- Silence Memes: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) November 20, 2019
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019