How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- mahti êkâwiya (Please don’t!): Be careful with idioms (Solomon Ratt) January 16, 2020
- ita kiskîthihtamowin kâ-ohtinamahk: where we get knowledge (Solomon Ratt: th-dialect) January 12, 2020
- Sacred Teachings: Solomon Ratt (y- and th-dialects with audio) January 11, 2020
- miyo-ohcêtowi-kîsikanisik 2020! December 31, 2019
- My 2019 IYIL Cree Literacy Quest December 31, 2019