How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects – Final Version September 13, 2019
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects September 5, 2019
- Live, Love, Laugh! August 26, 2019
- Kokum Rap: Maria Campbell, Rita Bouvier, Maxine Roy, Louise Halfe with Zoey Roy August 21, 2019
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019