How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Chief Anus: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) February 17, 2019
- Good news for Valentine’s Day! Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) February 13, 2019
- miyo-sâkihitowin-kîsikanisik 2019! Talking Hearts February 13, 2019
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold Video January 31, 2019
- Speaking Cree to Power January 30, 2019