How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Orange Shirt Day 2020 September 23, 2020
- New Moccasins for School 2020 September 22, 2020
- 2021 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects September 15, 2020
- New nêhiyawêwin Classroom Materials from Blue Quills August 28, 2020
- A man who cooks: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) August 24, 2020