How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Covid Safety Reminder: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) July 31, 2020
- Hot off the Press: Pocket Plains Cree for Kids and Parents (Solomon Ratt: y-dialect) June 20, 2020
- Overcoming Erasure: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) June 19, 2020
- National Indigenous People’s Day 2020 (Solomon Ratt, th-dialect) June 17, 2020
- Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms – Free Download June 15, 2020