How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019
- SICC Language Keepers Conference 2019 November 12, 2019
- A Cree Reminiscence from WWI: Rev. Canon Edward Ahenakew November 8, 2019
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans 2019 November 8, 2019
- Prayer for Protectors: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) November 7, 2019