How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations Colleget. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- nîhithaw âcimowina / Woods Cree Stories: Introduction (th-dialect, audio) January 18, 2017
- Solomon Ratt: Wisahkêcahk and the Moose (y-dialect, video) January 13, 2017
- wîsahkîcâhk and the wîhtikow (th-dialect, video) January 11, 2017
- Hinterland Who’s Who – in Cree! January 7, 2017
- 2017: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 31, 2016