How nice to celebrate National Aboriginal Day by congratulating these two fine gentlemen on attaining their Masters of Arts in Indigenous Languages, the first degrees of this kind ever granted in Canada. Kevin and Wayne convocated yesterday, June 20, 2013, at Blue Quills First Nations College. Both are Plains Cree speakers; Kevin is from ministikwan, and Wayne is from kâ-miyosick kinosêwak.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Maskosis Goes to School – New Cree App available online February 17, 2018
- Tyrone Tootoosis, Sr. In Memoriam February 13, 2018
- 2018: mikisiwipîsim / ᒥᑭᓯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / February January 31, 2018
- Super Blue Blood Moon – Vocabulary January 30, 2018
- Lac LaRonge Storytelling Camp January 30, 2018