Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- nîhithaw âcimowina / Woods Cree Stories: Introduction (th-dialect, audio) January 18, 2017
- Solomon Ratt: Wisahkêcahk and the Moose (y-dialect, video) January 13, 2017
- wîsahkîcâhk and the wîhtikow (th-dialect, video) January 11, 2017
- Hinterland Who’s Who – in Cree! January 7, 2017
- 2017: kisêpîsim / ᑭᓭᐲᓯᒼ / January December 31, 2016