Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Poundmaker Museum Opening: With thanks to David MacKinnon and Roxanne Tootoosis July 18, 2017
- 2017: paskowipîsim / ᐸᐢᑯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / July June 30, 2017
- kiskisiwin | remembering: Martha Stiegman and Jesse Thistle June 27, 2017
- Father’s Day Wiener Roast: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird June 20, 2017
- Health Canada: Canada’s Food Guide in Plains Cree and in Woods Cree, 2009 June 11, 2017