Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 21. A Spring Bike Ride April 8, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 20. Question Words April 7, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 18. Wayne Jackson: Syllabics Song April 6, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 17. Dolores Greyeyes Sand, Classics in Cree April 4, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 19. Social Distancing April 3, 2020