Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hot off the Press: Pocket Plains Cree for Kids and Parents (Solomon Ratt: y-dialect) June 20, 2020
- Overcoming Erasure: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) June 19, 2020
- National Indigenous People’s Day 2020 (Solomon Ratt, th-dialect) June 17, 2020
- Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms – Free Download June 15, 2020
- Education for Sustainable Development Award to Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms June 9, 2020