Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Winter Solstice in the Cree Tradition: Wilfred Buck via CBC December 4, 2019
- miyo-manitowi-kîsikanisi oskaskêwiki miyopayiwin: W.T. Goodspirit & The Legacies (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- âtayôhkâtitotân: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- Silence Memes: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) November 20, 2019
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019