Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- My language is respected: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect), Respect: Arok Wolvengrey (y-dialect) March 23, 2019
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley): y-dialect March 22, 2019
- Another NHL Connection: Congratulations Brady Keeper! March 22, 2019
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019
- Eugene Cardinal: In Memoriam March 18, 2019