Here are posters received today for Cree language classes in Saskatoon and Edmonton. The Saskatoon classes are free on a drop-in basis. I’m waiting for confirmation, but I think the instructor is Darryl Chamakese. The Edmonton class is being taught by Reuben Quinn of Saddle Lake, and is using Maskwachees syllabics rather than SRO.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Black Lives Matter (with audio) June 2, 2020
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Honour Song (y-dialect) May 29, 2020
- Language Teacher Training Opportunity May 25, 2020
- Simple Man: Art Napoleon (Northern y-dialect) May 21, 2020
- In the Beginning (Bible Story): Dolores Sand (y-dialect) May 15, 2020