An invitation — in Cree — from the father of Idle No More founder Sylvia McAdam Saysewahum, to everyone who is able to join together and do all they can on October 7th in defense of our land and water, and the future of our children.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 18. Wayne Jackson: Syllabics Song April 6, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 17. Dolores Greyeyes Sand, Classics in Cree April 4, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 19. Social Distancing April 3, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 16. Dorothy Thunder Introduces Animate and Inanimate April 2, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 15. Colours April 1, 2020