Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Winter Solstice in the Cree Tradition: Wilfred Buck via CBC December 4, 2019
- miyo-manitowi-kîsikanisi oskaskêwiki miyopayiwin: W.T. Goodspirit & The Legacies (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- âtayôhkâtitotân: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- Silence Memes: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) November 20, 2019
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019