Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 21. A Spring Bike Ride April 8, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 20. Question Words April 7, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 18. Wayne Jackson: Syllabics Song April 6, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 17. Dolores Greyeyes Sand, Classics in Cree April 4, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 19. Social Distancing April 3, 2020