Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cousin Simon: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom May 17, 2017
- Canada, O Canada, 150 Years – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect with audio) May 16, 2017
- iskwêwak / ᐃᐢᑵᐘᐠ / Women – Solomon Ratt May 8, 2017
- 2017: sâkipakâwipîsim / ᓵᑭᐸᑳᐏᐲᓯᒼ / May April 30, 2017
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017