Over the years, it has been my privilege to get to know a number of dedicated scholars I like to think of as “Mighty Women”. It’s an honour just to be in their presence, and watch them go! I’m delighted to share this acknowledgement of this one, my friend Marguerite MacKenzie of Memorial University of Newfoundland, who has made a life-long commitment to Cree language in northern Quebec.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Calling Lake Christmas 2017 – Don’t Miss It! December 7, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Calling Lake and Lance Cardinal (2016) December 7, 2017
- Catherine Moise’s Little Song (th-dialect, video) December 6, 2017
- 12 Days of Christmas: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, with audio) December 5, 2017
- Chipmunk Christmas Link Repaired December 1, 2017