tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019
- Eugene Cardinal: In Memoriam March 18, 2019
- Fragments of Reality: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 17, 2019
- Joe Fafard: oskana kâ-asastêki March 17, 2019
- A Meditation for Smudging: Pearleen Kanewopasikot (y-dialect) March 15, 2019