tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neon Cree in Winnipeg: Joi T. Arcand March 15, 2018
- Public Art in Saskatoon: sîpiy mîna kîsik March 15, 2018
- Billy Joe Laboucan: Cooperation Bush-style March 7, 2018
- A rant in favour of Standard Spelling Systems – but not for the purpose you think (Arok Wolvengrey) March 4, 2018
- 2018: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2018