tapahtêyimiso cikêmâ askîhk ê-ohcîyan;
kistêyihtâkosi cikêmâ acâhkosihk ê-ohciyan.
ᑕᐸᐦᑌᔨᒥᓱ ᒋᑮᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ
ᑭᐢᑌᔨᐦᑖᑯᓯ ᒋᑫᒫ ᐊᒑᐦᑯᓯᕽ ᐁ ᐅᐦᒌᔭᐣ᙮
Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars.
(Unattributed quote translated by Solomon Ratt; photo credit: Rusty Gardiner).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cousin Simon: #CreeSimonSays: Simon Bird and #LilMoshom May 17, 2017
- Canada, O Canada, 150 Years – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect with audio) May 16, 2017
- iskwêwak / ᐃᐢᑵᐘᐠ / Women – Solomon Ratt May 8, 2017
- 2017: sâkipakâwipîsim / ᓵᑭᐸᑳᐏᐲᓯᒼ / May April 30, 2017
- Wîsahkêcahk and the Chickadee – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) April 19, 2017