The city of Edmonton is using Plains Cree words to name two bridges on the southeast LRT extension in honour of the aboriginal community. Click here to read more.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019
- National Indigenous Peoples Day 2019 June 21, 2019
- Summary Paradigm Tables: The Decoder Ring of Cree Verbs (y- and th-dialects) June 18, 2019