The city of Edmonton is using Plains Cree words to name two bridges on the southeast LRT extension in honour of the aboriginal community. Click here to read more.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Joi T Arcand, 2019: Àbadanoke | Continuous Fire | Feu continue February 24, 2020
- Atikamekw Vocabulary Tools (in French): Alloprof.qc.ca February 23, 2020
- Animal Song: Art Napoleon (Northern y-dialect) February 21, 2020
- Cultural Survival: Art Napoleon (northern y-dialect) February 19, 2020
- Dawn Marie Marchand at Câhcacêp Art & Tea House, Edmonton February 12, 2020