A nice piece by Brent Wittmeier from the Edmonton Journal about Reuben Quinn of Blue Quills and his “star chart” approach to teaching syllabics – and other cultural connections.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- My Heart Fills with Happiness: 550,000 Books in Plains Cree distributed across Canada October 16, 2019
- môswa kâ-itâpacihiht / How Moose can be Used: Solomon Ratt (th- and y-dialects) October 15, 2019
- Thanksgiving 2019: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) October 12, 2019
- miskanâw – Country Road – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) October 12, 2019
- Wooden and Magnetic Syllabics Sets! October 11, 2019