A nice piece by Brent Wittmeier from the Edmonton Journal about Reuben Quinn of Blue Quills and his “star chart” approach to teaching syllabics – and other cultural connections.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019
- National Indigenous Peoples Day 2019 June 21, 2019
- Summary Paradigm Tables: The Decoder Ring of Cree Verbs (y- and th-dialects) June 18, 2019