A nice piece by Brent Wittmeier from the Edmonton Journal about Reuben Quinn of Blue Quills and his “star chart” approach to teaching syllabics – and other cultural connections.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neon Cree in Winnipeg: Joi T. Arcand March 15, 2018
- Public Art in Saskatoon: sîpiy mîna kîsik March 15, 2018
- Billy Joe Laboucan: Cooperation Bush-style March 7, 2018
- A rant in favour of Standard Spelling Systems – but not for the purpose you think (Arok Wolvengrey) March 4, 2018
- 2018: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2018