Hardy survivors of the first PWoLL, talking all things Cree over breakfast in Brandon Sunday, March 2nd. Thanks to Jeff Muehlbauer and Clare Cook, and Brandon University’s Native Studies Department for the warm welcome, and the opportunity to build truly nurturing connections across the prairies through yesterday’s workshop, the Cree chapter of which continues this morning over breakfast at Brandon’s Royal Oak. As we begin to disperse once again back across the prairies to continue our collective work on Cree, we’ll all be smiling warmly, despite the prairie wind chill. L-R: Arok Wolvengrey (FNU), Conor Snoek (UofA/CILLDI), Jan van Eijk (UofS), Antti Arppe (UofA/CILLDI), Arden Ogg (Cree Literacy Network), Jean Okimâsis (FNU), Dorothy Thunder (UofA/CILLDI).
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- New Moccasins for School 2020 September 22, 2020
- 2021 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects September 15, 2020
- New nêhiyawêwin Classroom Materials from Blue Quills August 28, 2020
- A man who cooks: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) August 24, 2020
- Covid Safety Reminder: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) July 31, 2020