Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Cultural Survival: Art Napoleon (northern y-dialect) February 19, 2020
- Dawn Marie Marchand at Câhcacêp Art & Tea House, Edmonton February 12, 2020
- Passionate Hearts from Simon Bird 2020 February 12, 2020
- I Love to Read Month: Westgrove School, Winnipeg February 11, 2020
- Look who’s watching: Hockey in Cree February 9, 2020