Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neon Cree in Winnipeg: Joi T. Arcand March 15, 2018
- Public Art in Saskatoon: sîpiy mîna kîsik March 15, 2018
- Billy Joe Laboucan: Cooperation Bush-style March 7, 2018
- A rant in favour of Standard Spelling Systems – but not for the purpose you think (Arok Wolvengrey) March 4, 2018
- 2018: niskipîsim / ᓂᐢᑭᐲᓯᒼ / March February 28, 2018