Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects – Final Version September 13, 2019
- 2020 Calendar: Solomon Ratt, y- and th-dialects September 5, 2019
- Live, Love, Laugh! August 26, 2019
- Kokum Rap: Maria Campbell, Rita Bouvier, Maxine Roy, Louise Halfe with Zoey Roy August 21, 2019
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019