Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hot off the Press: Pocket Plains Cree for Kids and Parents (Solomon Ratt: y-dialect) June 20, 2020
- Overcoming Erasure: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) June 19, 2020
- National Indigenous People’s Day 2020 (Solomon Ratt, th-dialect) June 17, 2020
- Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms – Free Download June 15, 2020
- Education for Sustainable Development Award to Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms June 9, 2020