Congratulations to Lynn Drapeau on a lifetime achievement in publishing this Grammaire de la Langue Innue (the variety of Cree spoken on the north shore of the St Lawrence in Québec), and to kepin for sharing it via his new blog!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Calling Lake Christmas 2017 – Don’t Miss It! December 7, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Calling Lake and Lance Cardinal (2016) December 7, 2017
- Catherine Moise’s Little Song (th-dialect, video) December 6, 2017
- 12 Days of Christmas: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, with audio) December 5, 2017
- Chipmunk Christmas Link Repaired December 1, 2017