A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Neal McLeod and Kegedonce launch Neechie Hustle September 19, 2017
- Wayne Jackson: tipiskâw mêkwac (y-dialect, audio) September 18, 2017
- Tomson Highway at the Winnipeg Art Gallery September 16, 2017
- “Feds Rushing to help save endangered Indigenous languages” September 15, 2017
- Charlie Venne: Cree Verbs with Caitlyn (th-dialect, video) September 13, 2017