A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019
- National Indigenous Peoples Day 2019 June 21, 2019
- Summary Paradigm Tables: The Decoder Ring of Cree Verbs (y- and th-dialects) June 18, 2019