A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Louis Says: Cree Language Episodes Online at APTN June 22, 2018
- Four Sacred Smudges & Protocol June 22, 2018
- âsônamakêwin: Passing on Teachings (Wayne Jackson, y-dialect) June 21, 2018
- Indigenous People’s Day 2018 – Solomon Ratt June 20, 2018
- The Tipi that Mosôm Built – MESC June 20, 2018