A few photos of the Cree Literacy Network in action in Edmonton for a workshop on development of 21st Century Tools for Indigenous Languages. Wonderful discussions around Cree language, linguistics, and helping build tools that will support them! Hoping to get out in a bit to join the National Aboriginal Day celebrations.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Joi T Arcand, 2019: Àbadanoke | Continuous Fire | Feu continue February 24, 2020
- Atikamekw Vocabulary Tools (in French): Alloprof.qc.ca February 23, 2020
- Animal Song: Art Napoleon (Northern y-dialect) February 21, 2020
- Cultural Survival: Art Napoleon (northern y-dialect) February 19, 2020
- Dawn Marie Marchand at Câhcacêp Art & Tea House, Edmonton February 12, 2020