A collection of Christmas songs translated into Cree – mostly by Dolores Sand – who also kindly permitted the use of her audio recordings. Hope this helps out some of her fellow “Creechers” as they prepare for Christmas concert season!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018
- 2018: nôcihitowipîsim / ᓅᒋᐦᐃᑐᐏᐲᓯᒼ / September August 31, 2018
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018