A collection of Christmas songs translated into Cree – mostly by Dolores Sand – who also kindly permitted the use of her audio recordings. Hope this helps out some of her fellow “Creechers” as they prepare for Christmas concert season!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Dawn Marie Marchand: Things to Pass On, 2012 April 21, 2019
- pimâtisiwin osâmi-apisâsin / Life is too short: Darren Okemaysim (y-dialect, audio) April 20, 2019
- Birch Syrup Video: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 19, 2019
- Lip Syncing with Shaking Spear: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 18, 2019
- SRO and Alphabet Soup: Building Cree Language Literacy through Standard Spelling April 17, 2019