A collection of Christmas songs translated into Cree – mostly by Dolores Sand – who also kindly permitted the use of her audio recordings. Hope this helps out some of her fellow “Creechers” as they prepare for Christmas concert season!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- mahti êkâwiya (Please don’t!): Be careful with idioms (Solomon Ratt) January 16, 2020
- ita kiskîthihtamowin kâ-ohtinamahk: where we get knowledge (Solomon Ratt: th-dialect) January 12, 2020
- Sacred Teachings: Solomon Ratt (y- and th-dialects with audio) January 11, 2020
- miyo-ohcêtowi-kîsikanisik 2020! December 31, 2019
- My 2019 IYIL Cree Literacy Quest December 31, 2019