A collection of Christmas songs translated into Cree – mostly by Dolores Sand – who also kindly permitted the use of her audio recordings. Hope this helps out some of her fellow “Creechers” as they prepare for Christmas concert season!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019
- kâhkâkiw: The Common Raven (th-dialect) July 19, 2019
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019