It’s taken a while to get computers and software to cooperate, but I’ve finally managed to download this great video about the March 2017 language camp. Narration, transcription, translation and video wizardry *all* by Solomon Ratt. wahwâ nâpêw! Hope he’s got time to do more soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- “kitâskwêw, pihtakwatâw!*” It’s Hockey Day in Cree! March 24, 2019
- My language is respected: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect), Respect: Arok Wolvengrey (y-dialect) March 23, 2019
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley): y-dialect March 22, 2019
- Another NHL Connection: Congratulations Brady Keeper! March 22, 2019
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019