Friday, October 5th at the Winnipeg Art Gallery, hosted by the Indigenous Roots of Expressive Arts Therapy Conference.
The Art Gallery will be open prior to the event so that attendees can view the new exhibit INSURGENCE/RESURGENCE which brings together 29 emerging-to-established Indigenous artists who are pushing boundaries with their work. In addition, there will be a live painting by Nereo II (which will be auctioned) and the opportunity to purchase amazing artwork by local Indigenous artists.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Free Online: Cree: Language of the Plains / nēhiyawēwin: paskwāwi-pīkiskwēwin by Jean L. Okimāsis September 2, 2018
- 2018: nôcihitowipîsim / ᓅᒋᐦᐃᑐᐏᐲᓯᒼ / September August 31, 2018
- Master-Apprentice Michif Language Program August 11, 2018
- A prayer to the four directions: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, y-dialect) August 10, 2018
- Canoe Terminology (y-dialect) August 9, 2018