Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Calling Lake Christmas 2017 – Don’t Miss It! December 7, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Calling Lake and Lance Cardinal (2016) December 7, 2017
- Catherine Moise’s Little Song (th-dialect, video) December 6, 2017
- 12 Days of Christmas: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, with audio) December 5, 2017
- Chipmunk Christmas Link Repaired December 1, 2017