Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Winter Solstice in the Cree Tradition: Wilfred Buck via CBC December 4, 2019
- miyo-manitowi-kîsikanisi oskaskêwiki miyopayiwin: W.T. Goodspirit & The Legacies (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- âtayôhkâtitotân: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) December 3, 2019
- Silence Memes: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) November 20, 2019
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019