Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold (n-dialect) July 3, 2018
- 2018: paskowipîsim / ᐸᐢᑯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / July June 30, 2018
- Medicine Dog makes the CBC News June 30, 2018
- Rhonda Head sings O Canada with the Toronto Symphony (n-dialect) June 28, 2018
- Frog Lake Memories: CBC 1994 June 25, 2018