Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- My Heart Fills with Happiness: 550,000 Books in Plains Cree distributed across Canada October 16, 2019
- môswa kâ-itâpacihiht / How Moose can be Used: Solomon Ratt (th- and y-dialects) October 15, 2019
- Thanksgiving 2019: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) October 12, 2019
- miskanâw – Country Road – Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) October 12, 2019
- Wooden and Magnetic Syllabics Sets! October 11, 2019