Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hot off the Press: Pocket Plains Cree for Kids and Parents (Solomon Ratt: y-dialect) June 20, 2020
- Overcoming Erasure: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) June 19, 2020
- National Indigenous People’s Day 2020 (Solomon Ratt, th-dialect) June 17, 2020
- Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms – Free Download June 15, 2020
- Education for Sustainable Development Award to Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms June 9, 2020