Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Let’s Speak Cree Together – mâmawi-nêhiyawêmototân February 20, 2018
- Maskosis Goes to School – New Cree App available online February 17, 2018
- Tyrone Tootoosis, Sr. In Memoriam February 13, 2018
- 2018: mikisiwipîsim / ᒥᑭᓯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / February January 31, 2018
- Super Blue Blood Moon – Vocabulary January 30, 2018