Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Use your voice – Poster (y-dialect) May 20, 2018
- Pearleen Kanewopasikot: Why Language is Important May 17, 2018
- Some Minimal Pairs from Solomon Ratt – With Audio May 16, 2018
- Spring Bike Rides: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, video) May 16, 2018
- miyo tipiska – Happy birthday! May 15, 2018