Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Ânskohk Aboriginal Literature Festival 2017: Saskatoon October 19, 2017
- A Syllabic Text from Remy Wes October 19, 2017
- Man-made Rainbows: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect, audio) October 18, 2017
- Cree Classes for Kids at Maskwacîs (October 2017) October 17, 2017
- Syllabics and SRO: Two sides of the same coin October 17, 2017