Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Eugene Cardinal: In Memoriam March 18, 2019
- Fragments of Reality: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 17, 2019
- Joe Fafard: oskana kâ-asastêki March 17, 2019
- A Meditation for Smudging: Pearleen Kanewopasikot (y-dialect) March 15, 2019
- Hockey Night from Enoch’s! March 14, 2019