Thanks to Winston Wuttunee and William Dumas for their workshop session on teaching through songs and story-telling (we never got around to the dancing part). It was so much fun listening to master storytellers stringing us along that I attended twice. Wish I could remember half of their jokes. Having had William’s help with language puzzles by email, it was a delight to finally see him in action as MFNERC’s conference emcee, and finally meet him in person. It was also a treat to see Gerri and catch up. Now that they’ve back in Winnipeg. I sure hope to see them again soon!
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Standing Witness: Poundmaker’s Exoneration 23 May 2019 May 23, 2019
- This Land is Your Land: Laura Burnouf (audio, y-dialect) May 20, 2019
- Know What You Throw: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) May 18, 2019
- Gardening Vocabulary (y-dialect) May 15, 2019
- Exonerating Poundmaker: The role of late Tyrone Tootoosis, Sr (y-dialect, audio) May 13, 2019