If you’re in the area, be sure not to miss this year’s Christmas Dinner and Show at Calling Lake. If you learn only one Cree word before you go, make sure it’s mâmaskâc! (Congratulations, Lance and crew: I’m sure you’ll knock their socks off!) Contact Lance for more information at 780-891-8204, or check the FaceBook Calling Lake Community Event Page.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Midnight Shine: Heart of Gold (n-dialect) July 3, 2018
- 2018: paskowipîsim / ᐸᐢᑯᐏᐲᓯᒼ / July June 30, 2018
- Medicine Dog makes the CBC News June 30, 2018
- Rhonda Head sings O Canada with the Toronto Symphony (n-dialect) June 28, 2018
- Frog Lake Memories: CBC 1994 June 25, 2018