If you’re in the area, be sure not to miss this year’s Christmas Dinner and Show at Calling Lake. If you learn only one Cree word before you go, make sure it’s mâmaskâc! (Congratulations, Lance and crew: I’m sure you’ll knock their socks off!) Contact Lance for more information at 780-891-8204, or check the FaceBook Calling Lake Community Event Page.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Dawn Marie Marchand: Things to Pass On, 2012 April 21, 2019
- pimâtisiwin osâmi-apisâsin / Life is too short: Darren Okemaysim (y-dialect, audio) April 20, 2019
- Birch Syrup Video: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 19, 2019
- Lip Syncing with Shaking Spear: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) April 18, 2019
- SRO and Alphabet Soup: Building Cree Language Literacy through Standard Spelling April 17, 2019