If you’re in the area, be sure not to miss this year’s Christmas Dinner and Show at Calling Lake. If you learn only one Cree word before you go, make sure it’s mâmaskâc! (Congratulations, Lance and crew: I’m sure you’ll knock their socks off!) Contact Lance for more information at 780-891-8204, or check the FaceBook Calling Lake Community Event Page.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Summary Paradigm Tables: The Decoder Ring of Cree Verbs (y- and th-dialects) June 18, 2019
- When we had Sled Dogs (th-dialect, audio) June 13, 2019
- Worried Buffalo: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect, audio) June 12, 2019
- Congratulations Graduates, 2019 June 11, 2019
- From the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Invasion (y-dialect, audio June 11, 2019