nîmihito ᓃᒥᐦᐃᑐ, nikamo ᓂᑲᒧ, âtayôhkê ᐋᑕᔫᐦᑫ; natohta kâ-kâmwâtahk ᓇᑐᐦᑕ ᑳᑳᒫᐧᑕᕽ Dance; sing; tell sacred stories; listen to the silence.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Rock Your Mocs Week, 9-16 November 2019 November 14, 2019
- SICC Language Keepers Conference 2019 November 12, 2019
- A Cree Reminiscence from WWI: Rev. Canon Edward Ahenakew November 8, 2019
- Honouring Indigenous Veterans 2019 November 8, 2019
- Prayer for Protectors: Solomon Ratt (y-dialect) November 7, 2019