nîmihito ᓃᒥᐦᐃᑐ, nikamo ᓂᑲᒧ, âtayôhkê ᐋᑕᔫᐦᑫ; natohta kâ-kâmwâtahk ᓇᑐᐦᑕ ᑳᑳᒫᐧᑕᕽ Dance; sing; tell sacred stories; listen to the silence.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Google Earth Celebrates Indigenous Languages – Including Cree August 12, 2019
- kâhkâkiw: The Common Raven (th-dialect) July 19, 2019
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019