nîmihito ᓃᒥᐦᐃᑐ, nikamo ᓂᑲᒧ, âtayôhkê ᐋᑕᔫᐦᑫ; natohta kâ-kâmwâtahk ᓇᑐᐦᑕ ᑳᑳᒫᐧᑕᕽ Dance; sing; tell sacred stories; listen to the silence.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- My language is respected: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect), Respect: Arok Wolvengrey (y-dialect) March 23, 2019
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley): y-dialect March 22, 2019
- Another NHL Connection: Congratulations Brady Keeper! March 22, 2019
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019
- Eugene Cardinal: In Memoriam March 18, 2019