tahtwâw kâ-tahkoskêyân askîhk tâpiskôc ê-mawimoscikêyân.
ᑕᐦᑤᐤ ᑳᑕᐦᑯᐢᑫᔮᐣ ᐊᐢᑮᕽ ᑖᐱᐢᑰᐨ ᐁᒪᐏᒧᐢᒋᑫᔮᐣ᙮
Every time I step on the earth is like saying a traditional prayer.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- kâhkâkiw: The Common Raven (th-dialect) July 19, 2019
- Towards a Cree Listening Library: Francis Saysewehum and Sylvia McAdam (Saysewehum) July 10, 2019
- Teaching Fractions: Barry Ahenakew July 8, 2019
- Wâhkôhtowin: A Cree Way of Living (Andrea Smith, The Tyee) June 27, 2019
- National Indigenous Peoples Day 2019 June 21, 2019