Contact Diane Ellis directly to learn more about these great sets (but be sure to tell her the Cree Literacy Network sent you!) The sets are customized to reflect the language (so Cree sets don’t have Inuit characters, and so on). I hear the Cree sets are already popular at Maskwacîs. Find Diane’s website at www.whitefoxlearning.com, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 18. Wayne Jackson: Syllabics Song April 6, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 17. Dolores Greyeyes Sand, Classics in Cree April 4, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 19. Social Distancing April 3, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 16. Dorothy Thunder Introduces Animate and Inanimate April 2, 2020
- Stay home: Learn Cree – 15. Colours April 1, 2020