Contact Diane Ellis directly to learn more about these great sets (but be sure to tell her the Cree Literacy Network sent you!) The sets are customized to reflect the language (so Cree sets don’t have Inuit characters, and so on). I hear the Cree sets are already popular at Maskwacîs. Find Diane’s website at www.whitefoxlearning.com, or email her at email@example.com.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- Hot off the Press: Pocket Plains Cree for Kids and Parents (Solomon Ratt: y-dialect) June 20, 2020
- Overcoming Erasure: Wayne Jackson (y-dialect) June 19, 2020
- National Indigenous People’s Day 2020 (Solomon Ratt, th-dialect) June 17, 2020
- Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms – Free Download June 15, 2020
- Education for Sustainable Development Award to Cree Dictionary of Mathematical Terms June 9, 2020