Contact Diane Ellis directly to learn more about these great sets (but be sure to tell her the Cree Literacy Network sent you!) The sets are customized to reflect the language (so Cree sets don’t have Inuit characters, and so on). I hear the Cree sets are already popular at Maskwacîs. Find Diane’s website at www.whitefoxlearning.com, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- mahti êkâwiya (Please don’t!): Be careful with idioms (Solomon Ratt) January 16, 2020
- ita kiskîthihtamowin kâ-ohtinamahk: where we get knowledge (Solomon Ratt: th-dialect) January 12, 2020
- Sacred Teachings: Solomon Ratt (y- and th-dialects with audio) January 11, 2020
- miyo-ohcêtowi-kîsikanisik 2020! December 31, 2019
- My 2019 IYIL Cree Literacy Quest December 31, 2019