Search Cree Literacy Network
Subscribe to Cree Literacy Network
- “kitâskwêw, pihtakwatâw!*” It’s Hockey Day in Cree! March 24, 2019
- My language is respected: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect), Respect: Arok Wolvengrey (y-dialect) March 23, 2019
- Three Little Birds (Bob Marley): y-dialect March 22, 2019
- Another NHL Connection: Congratulations Brady Keeper! March 22, 2019
- kakîpâtisak: Solomon Ratt (th-dialect) March 19, 2019
Category Archives: Classes
Simon Bird – with all his endless energy – is offering classes weekday mornings this fall via Facebook. To join the fun, you’ll need to join the FaceBook group #CreeSimonSays. The group is classified as “private” by FaceBook (like every … Continue reading
Sorry I can’t be there, too – but hoping we’ll see pictures, and maybe some âcimowina on video!
Register now for free, weekly online Cree study sessions facilitated by Dorothy Thunder, and sponosred by Nehiyawewin.ca. Classes begin the second week of January. The sessions will make use of an online whiteboard. To register, use the “contact us” link on … Continue reading
Tonight (Monday, 3 October 2016) is class 2 in File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council’s new weekly Cree lessons with gold star Creecher Darren Okemaysim. – and you can join in online. Meanwhile, here’s a link to video of the first class, … Continue reading
FREE conversational Cree classes every Monday evening from 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Gathering Place 4001 3rd Avenue North, Regina. For more information or to register call (306) 522-7494. Please Share.
There are so many exciting summer workshops and Cree language learning opportunities. If you know of a good one, please comment below, or send me a poster at email@example.com (or inbox me on Facebook): it would be great to gather … Continue reading